Daintree, Cape Trib & Mossman Gorge
This premium, personalised tour includes a visit to the stunning Mossman Gorge, Port Douglas, the world heritiage listed Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation Beach - where the "rainforest meets the Reef" Daintree River Crocodile cruise, quality lunch and much more.
- Port Douglas & Cairns Accommodation Transfers
- Spectacular Mossman Gorge
- Daintree Tea House-lunch and exotic tropical fruit tasting
- Daintree River Cruise – spot crocodiles and other wildlife
- Alexandra Lookout - Breathtaking views
- Cape Tribulation - Kulki Lookout and Cape Tribulation beach
- Rainforest guided walks
- Daintree Ice Cream Company – optional (own expense)
- Daintree River by cable ferry
Full interpretation and commentary– friendly, knowledgeable naturalist / Eco and World Heritage accredited guides explain our unique flora, fauna and history of this unique region.
- Small group (max 13)
- Air conditioned comfortable vehicles
- Mossman Gorge
- Daintree River cruise
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Morning tea & lunch, featuring local produce
- Experienced local naturalist/ accredited tour guides
- Water on board
Things to Bring
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent & sunscreen
Tour is not suitable for children under 4, unless on a private charter.
My partner says Paul made it feel like we were friends for a long time. He was an amazing tour guide and attentive to everyone in his group. Thank you Paul you are the best and we wish you all the best!
The Daintree, Cape Trib & Mossman Gorge tour includes return transfers to your Port Douglas accommodation.